In order to be able to use JIRA features in EveryClient Task Manager Software you will first need to add your TEMPO Access Token to the General Settings screen.
General Settings screen
My Tempo Access Token - To Create a Tempo API Access Token:
- Open Tempo
- Click the Settings * Cog and choose "API Integration"
- Click the [+ New Token] button
- Enter a name and grant full access (preferred) for 365 or 5000 days (your choice)
- Confirm and copy the API Token and paste this token into the My Tempo Access Token box
Note: You can revoke the access token at any time.'+ is_SecurityMessage)
- Web Proxy : Port - You only need to enter these details if you access the internet via a Web Proxy. If so please enter the Web Proxy and Port in the following format ... IpAddress:Port (example: 192.168.111.222:8080)
Adding/Updating TEMPO Time Sheet from EveryClient Task Manager Software
Once you are ready you can easily post your JIRA tasks and hours worked to TEMPO by the click of a few buttons:
Click the "Summary" button on the main task manager screen:
Task Work Summary
Next, Click the "Export to Tempo" button in the Task Summary screen:
Task Summary Export to TEMPO
EveryClient Task Manager Software will then export all JIRA-related tasks to TEMPO...