In order to be able to use JIRA features in EveryClient Task Manager Software you will first need to add your JIRA details to the General Settings screen.
General Settings screen
My JIRA Account Id - This is your unique Id in JIRA. You can find this by click on your icon on the sidebar in JIRA and then on the "Profile" link.
In the URL you can find your accountId after the last "/" for example ... https://********.atlassian.net/people/
- My JIRA Login/Email - Please enter the login name or email address you use to access JIRA.
- My JIRA End Point - This is just your company's unique address in JIRA. It will be something like https://YourCompanyName.atlassian.net. If you aren't sure what it is just paste a full Jira number URL path in this box and we will work it out.
My JIRA Access Token - To Create a JIRA API Access Token:
- Open JIRA
- Click Settings COG link and choose "Atlassian Account Settings"
- Click "Security" and choose "Create and manage API tokens.
- Create an API token and paste this token into the My JIRA Access Token box.
Note: You should set a date as far into the future as possible.
Note: You can revoke the access token at any time.
Adding a JIRA Task
This easily done by adding a new Task, entering some text and clicking the "Find JIRA" button. Next, you just need to select the details of one of the found matching JIRA details.
Once selected, your Task is created with a link to the JIRA for easy reference.
New JIRA Task. Note: You can open and view the JIRA by clicking the browse button
Opening/Viewing JIRA Details
Now that you have created and linked your new JIRA task, you can easily access and open the JIRA in your browser by:
Right-Clicking the JIRA Task... and choosing "Open JIRA"
Open JIRA From Task
Opening the JIRA from the Task Summary Screen
Open JIRA From Task Summary screen
Opening the JIRA from the Task Mainetnance Screen
Open JIRA From Task Maintenance screen
Updating Tasks from JIRA
In the Task Maintenance screen you can easily keep your tasks update with the latest JIRA status, by clicking the "Check JIRA Status" button.
Check JIRA Statuses
Task Status updated from JIRA
Please feel free to Contact Us with any new feature requests.